Experienced Full Time Barista
We are looking for first-class Front of House additions to our Victoria Park cafe, Broadway market and Columbia Road teams. We are looking to build our team with passionate and ambitious people. You must be outgoing, personable and looking for a challenge. There are real opportunities within the company and we are looking for individuals who can drive us forward.
You need to have worked in demanding high volume places, i.e festivals, or similar establishments. This is currently a full-time role and you must be available on weekend days.
Barista training and experience is essential.
You must be an excellent communicator and a perfectionist. Being able to adapt and plan on your feet is key. You must love food and coffee and have the passion to sell our products. You would be joining a great team in a wonderful workplace. We are a London Living Wage employer and we are happy to discuss rates depending on experience. Each site has it’s own unique personality and we are looking for great people to match.
Pavilion bakery is looking for a highly organised and proactive Office Manager to join the company. The role would be assisting the owner and managers to provide all-around support to make the business run smoothly. This will involve office management and coordination, and some HR responsibilities.
Pavilion is based in East London with a café in Victoria Park, shops on iconic market streets on Broadway Market, Columbia Road and it’s own bakery London as well as a cafe and bakery in Newquay.
This role is 24 hours per week over three days with an annual salary of £18,000. We can be flexible with which days are worked.
- Office and facilities management
- Provide some PA and secretarial support to the Director and senior team
- Managing enquiries and responding to emails and company channels
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Attending meetings and recording minutes
- Maintaining and updating policies and guides
- Onboarding new employees and dealing with contracts
- Offboarding employees
- Exporting, organising and submitting timesheets and payroll data
- Ideally, minimum 2-year experience in an administration role
- Strong communicator who works efficiently and is always fully up to date with processes and procedures.
- Great eye for details and comfortable working with numbers
- A proactive approach to all business communication and providing timely updates
- High organisational skills and ability to manage many projects at the same time.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Google Calendar, Google Sheets and Docs.
- Anticipating workflow in line with seasonal and business changes
- Meeting deadlines and effective planning skill manner
- Have good personal skills and to be able to manage people
- Experience in the cafe and restaurant industry ideal
- Professional telephone manner
- East London based